The R.O.X Trail Run Mapawa Contest
Due to the inability of the initially announced winners to attend the event. We have picked new winners.
“I love trail running it gives me freedom in the woods with softer surface it connects me to Mother Nature. It takes away a lot of stress and eliminate the outside environment of cars and other city noises and import sounds of birds and trees rustling in the wind, and you’ve got an entirely difference experience.“
2. Judy Galvez
“It has pushed my limits beyond limits I thought I could not achieve; It made me realize the awesomeness of nature, and sad that we- the human race – is destroying it, and depriving the human generation of it. Trail Running is encouraging me to understand nature, and work with it, so we can enjoy it.”
A Hinge Inquirer Publications representative will contact the winners for the claiming details of the prize (Race Kit for any category in R.O.X Trail Run Mapawa).
Aiming to push for better environmental awareness, Recreational Outdoor eXchange (R.O.X.) is all set for one of the most exciting outdoor events of the year – the Mapawa Trail Run to be held in Cagayan de Oro on October 25.
Grab your chance to win a race kit. Follow the mechanics below
Prizes: 2 Race Kits for a race category/level of your choice
No. of Winners: 2
Determination of Winners and Important Details:
- Contest Period: Sept. 23, 2015 to October 19, 2015, 11:59 PM
- To qualify as a winner, participants should have accomplished ALL the items listed in the mechanics (Please see contest mechanics)
- 2 Best Answers to the CONTEST QUESTION will win the 2 race kits.
- Prize includes lodging but does not include travel accommodations
- Judges: Eric Salta (Managing Editor, MultiSport Magazine), Kyla Arce (Web Manager, MultiSport.ph), Jeanne Pineda (Social Media Associate)
- Winners will be announced on October 20, 2015, Tuesday.